Sunday, July 22, 2007

Call of the Wild


I’ve been busy this week revamping the greeting cards section of my Animal Art & Gifts site. Greeting cards are now available as single cards at only $3.49, making it easier to mix and match rather than having to purchase a group of the same design! This means you can stock up on the great series which focus on shamanism, cats as urban tigers, joyful and expressive dogs, and many other images promoting our connection to the natural world.

Even better, there’s a new greeting card available featuring the art of Robert Blehert in the form of an incredible impressionist-style painting of a wolf.

Robert is a friend of mine, and he had been working on some paintings for the recent fund-raising auction for the local Seattle Woodland Park Zoo. When he sent me an advance image of the wolf I fell in love with it and asked his permission to add it to my greeting cards (the wolf is also available as a journal). In addition to the wolf image I also carry Robert's gorgeous "Cat Think" painting as a greeting card, ornament and magnet.

If you would like to see more of Robert’s Blehert's paintings you can visit his website.

No comments: